Monday, February 10, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness Week- Tuesday!

Random Acts of Kindness Week! TUESDAY!!


Morning Announcements for Tuesday!  

Good morning! This is Agent Cricket and Agent Tiger from the AIS Secret Service. Today is the second day of Random Acts of Kindness week. A simple way to make our school, community, and world a better place is by performing Random Acts of Kindness. How many Random Acts of Kindness can you do today?? Set a goal for yourself for how many RAKs you can do!
-AIS Secret Service 
Random Act of Kindness for our School Service Staff! 
Today, the agents and I posted our heart hands on a display board downstairs. Each of our Service Staff members has a thank you card made on the heart hands. The students wrote "Thank You!" in English and Vietnamese on the cards. We made the hands for our Nannies, Security Guards, Cleaners, and Maintenance Staff. The final product is below: 


Throughout the school...
Already, I have noticed students coming up to me and saying, "Ms. Sara! I have done 3 Random Acts of Kindness already today" or "Ms. Sara, I helped push-in chairs after lunch! I am being kind."  




No comments:

Post a Comment